Ну что, может уже пора начать про Mikado Logo?

Alex71
AlexandrCNH:

А я так и не понял, кто такой этот загадочный Саша?

Наверное он руководитель этого трио бандуристов 😃

avk2512
Alex71:

Да уж. Забавные хлопцы. А предидущий пост я не осилил дочитать до конца. По моему это клиника. 😃

Зато от души! накопилось за столько страниц ветки чтения одного и того же)))
Теперь буду пользоваться помидорами 😃

The oil included in this kit contains everything necessary to keep your bearings in top condition. The specially designed oil not only lubricates, it also bonds to the metal parts, displaces moisture and prevents corrosion to extend the life of your bearings.

brush
Alex71:

Наверное он руководитель этого трио бандуристов

Alex71:

По моему это клиника.

Ну не одному же, Предводителю Гильдии Поваров-Инжинерофф (сокр. ГПИ) тут солировать …😒

avk2512
Alex71:

Наверное он руководитель этого трио бандуристов 😃

Это ошибочное и ничем не подкрепленное мнение - слабый противовес уже озвученных неоднократно аргументов 😃)

avk2512

Легче взять, попробовать, посмотреть результат, и сделать выводы.
Обсуждение зашло в тупик. 😃

KaosKane
My first use after 100 flights this oil removed much fine dust from my 4250 1010w motor i removed the excess oil using a cotton bud the motor is quieter now and i drip and dab at the end of a days flying HTH

gionir
i am using this oil on every bearing in my 250 and 450, they are now butter smooth, I usually re lube them every 15 to 20 flights.

HellyFlyer
Excellent Oil for all type of Bearings from the Motor Experts.

Fajrul Bahrin
The best oil for bearings and bushing. In fact it have 1001 usage for it. Ordered two of it. Dont ever use in one the oneway bearing…it will slip the oneway bearing!!

nesperatu 20/03/2012
This is outside of the engine oil Can I use my bearings?

Ahmed Samy
this oil for the bearings in the electric motors…

boostoman
I think you can use this on any bearings, but you cant use it on internal engine bearings on nitro or gas engines since they use the lubricants that are in the fuel

Dogshot
Don’t use this on one way bearings either.

KaosKane
My first use after 100 flights this oil removed much fine dust from my 4250 1010w motor i removed the excess oil using a cotton bud the motor is quieter now and i drip and dab at the end of a days flying HTH

gionir
i am using this oil on every bearing in my 250 and 450, they are now butter smooth, I usually re lube them every 15 to 20 flights.

HellyFlyer
Excellent Oil for all type of Bearings from the Motor Experts.

Fajrul Bahrin
The best oil for bearings and bushing. In fact it have 1001 usage for it. Ordered two of it. Dont ever use in one the oneway bearing…it will slip the oneway bearing!!

Register or login to reply to this message.

Amandeep 1/02/2012
When will this be back in Stock???
Le Quy Don
about 20 days

Rustik
when the sun go sleep ))

wallacemartinss
About 20Days

2stroke
now ive got mine is good stuff but doesn*t come with the caps its ment to. hassle can tip it over otherwise it leaks

HellyFlyer
In stock go grab it now

boostoman 13/11/2011
Now we have established that lubricating brushless motors are important. can someone direct me on the method of lubrication and a vid will be helpful.

noddyflyer
take circlip off the shaft pull off bell and put few drops of oil on both bearings, rebuild hope this helps

boostoman
thanks for the info

CPT. HAUK
to add on to noddyflyer, some motors like emax or gws motor don’t require you to disassemble the motor if you can see the front and rear bearings. just screw on the applicator tip (needle-like-thing) that came with the oil, squeeze of a drop on the bearing, rotate 3-10 rounds, repeat 3 times… should give you good oil penetration

Ahmed Samy
just go to innov8tivedesigns****/ and u’ll finde the vids there …
have fun

HellyFlyer
Already answered

Hellerud
Look at this video:

boostoman
thanks for sharing

Elvis RC 2/05/2011
how can you use it if most of the brushless motors have sealed bearings ?!

ggeorgiou
Sealed bearings do not need to be relubricated when the operating temperature does not exceed 60-70 °C and the rotational speed is below 50 of the limiting speed listed by the manufacturer. When temperature and/or speeds are high, relubrication is recommended

Elvis RC
but is is sealed, how can you get with the oil inside of the bearings ? Maybe is the sealant part will get damaged, because of high speed and temperature, you probably will have also the grease melted and sloped from the bearings.

GTakis
Sealed bearings are easy to open,clean, lubricate and sealed again. All you need is a needle and paison to achive. I have done it a lot of times in the past and is a piece of cake now.

HellyFlyer
Some motors have Bearings only sealed from one side so you can lube them from the other side. Pls award if Helps

Fajrul Bahrin
Rubber sealed is a little hard for the oil to seep through but for metal shielded…it is not a problem. You don’t even have to remove the metal shield to use the oil cause the oil is thin enough to get through the metal shield. Just make a habit to use just a drop of this oil every 5 flights…a drop goes further than you think…it is sufficient enough…

ANARIT-119 30/04/2011
Can it be used on other motors aswell??

__edd!
Of course it can. It’s actually one of the best out there. I use it on all motors bearings. In fact, it’s a good practice to lubricate a motor’s bearings before initial use and then regularly.

Tribal69
I use it too after every /- 20 flights on all my scorpion engines. It longers the lifetime of the bearings and it lowers power consumption of your lipo’s so everything keeps running smoothly.

Felar Furlong
most outrunners are using sealed bearings, isn’t it?

kewood
The Bearings are not sealed, have a look at the lubrication around the shaft and housing
Most Brushless Electric motors running at these incredible RPM’S, chuck out all factory lubrication in a very short time and run very dry, makes the problem of lubrication very important, unless you replace origional bearings with Boco Ceramic equivalents, this oil is possibly the best alternative available today and its compisition bonds itself to the balls running at extremely high temperature elimating bearing failure
My experience with Heli Motors re-Lube every 6 Flights Planes about 10 depending how hard you push your model,
Good Flying.

Frank_McNicholl
Is scorpion oil really made from the oil of real scorpions?

kewood
No, That’s its Brand name, I can only parrot what’s printed in the package = Mfg in the USA, Its a specially formulated oil to chemically bond to the balls and races, enabling it to cling to the parts under the highest loads,

It has worked for me as I have had several bearing failures in very expensive Align 600 Electric Helicopter motors running on 12S, the bearings run beyond Mfg spec’s, they still chuck the lubrication out, but don’t run dry anymore.
Hope that helps.
Kevin.

Frank_McNicholl
Oh okay, thanks!

Its no good for me then, I was looking for the oil from real scorpions for a new potion I’m making.

I’ll look elsewhere.
Thanks gain.

Sloperdude
It stinks that brushless motor bearings aren’t sealed. This is the first I’ve even thought of oiling them, and I’ve never heard anyone else that I fly with recommend it either, though I agree, the last time I took a HK motor apart, the bearings were definitely not sealed. No wonder there are so many reports of bad bearings.

HellyFlyer
YEs this can be used on all type of motors you will have to use differnet adapter type needles to ensure if fits on the motor you are tyring to lube

Fajrul Bahrin
The purpose of non sealed bearing is to eliminate friction caused by the seal especially rubber sealed. Back in my days of electric rc car a long time ago…I was running full bearing on my 1/10 car that came from factory with rubber sealed. I have to remove all the sealed and the prepacked grease and cleaned the bearing and replaced it with a drop of thin motor oil just to have a less drag and smoother running car. It works for me for all the A mains I qualified. The drag caused by the rubber sealed is noticeble compare to “naked” bearing. Just that without the seal in a dusty race track environment ie buggy is not recomended. Those days we were running NiMh and NiCd batteries before the LiPo era. It is not too hard to take care of the running parts to be oiled. It just a habit and passion in rc that motivate you. I invest thousand of dollar in my 1/10 car before and that is my hard earned money. I am not going to take for granted in routine maintainance. Even I am one of the first batch of “guinea pig” of Novak Brushless that first release the first edition of brushless motor SS5800 that have a few design flaw before the latest model is released. It takes me three claimed warranty before they realised and admitted the flaw. Well that is history now since I am addicted to rc heli now…just my opinion.

Alex71

Поаккуратнее там с иголками, похоже вы не туда ширнули 😃

brush
Alex71:

Поаккуратнее там с иголками, похоже вы не туда ширнули 😃

Ну … Вас точно не “возьмёт” - моск , уже да-а-а-вно Литолом смазан …😁

avk2512
hobbykingby:

Хрустящий тик-так))

Спасибо Петя, хорошее видео, теперь всем все стало ясно.

brush
hobbykingby:

Хрустящий тик-так))

Главное чтобы не получился “хрустящий” - ляп-хряп !
…И последующее - ой-блт…😃

alien131314

народ, зачем такой срач? Неужели нельзя было не переходить на личности, не тыкать друг другу пальцами в морду лица и т.п.?
Фуй.
Есть один человек. У него одно мнение. Есть другой человек. У него другое мнение. Возможно, кто - то (или оба ) считают мнение противоположной стороны дилетантским. Все оошибаются. То, что человек ошибается в чем - то одном, еще не говорит о его идиотизме.
Проблема с износом вала - достаточно сложная. Там еще играет роль, кстати, то, есть ли у вала осевой люфт ( или как он правильно называется, когда вал будет ходить по направлению к хабу и от него). У меня данного люфта нету - он выбран. Но для меня очевидно одно: конструкция кейса. Именно она виновата. А дальше - как повезет. У кого - то встанет криво и будет точить. У кого - то встанет нормально и точить ничего не будет.

Мне вот непонятно, почему стачивание происходит неравномерно по диаметру вала, а с одной стороны выраженно больше.

brush
alien131314:

Мне вот непонятно, почему стачивание происходит неравномерно по диаметру вала, а с одной стороны выраженно больше.

С какой стороны , со стороны ХР , или конца вала ?

alien131314:

по диаметру вала, а с одной стороны выраженно больше.

alien131314

со стороны хаба ХР. При этом не сказать чтобы вал в подшипнике прям свободно прокручивался бы.
Что еще интересно:

1. в основном я не наблюдаю борозд, перпендикулярных валу. Такие борозды есть, но они единичные.
  2. по краям проевшейся части имеется небольшая развальцовка, что говорит о том, что вал имел таки осевой люфт ( следовательно, кстати, локтайт скорее всего был бы разрушен )
AlexandrCNH
alien131314:

Все просто. При вращении вала происходит частичное подклинивание подшипника (скорей всего в результате небольшого перекоса, не соосности) и проворачивание вала внутри подшипника в одном и том же положении при создании значительной нагрузки, или при значительном давлении на вал в продольном направлении в одну из сторон, прокручивается больше чем в остальных местах.
Вот и возникает неравномерная выработка.

Сложно словами объяснить, но уже как смог.

alien131314

т.е. получается, что несбалансирован хаб ХР? может это быть проблемой?

hobbykingby
hobbykingby:

нене! Вы не останавливайтесь… мозговой штурм+желчь - это круто!

ай послушные какие))

Давайте лучше выскажите мнение по поводу контрона 80ампер 112амперов тока и температуры движки в конце видео 1700 оборотов…

avk2512
alien131314:

народ, зачем такой срач? Неужели нельзя было не переходить на личности, не тыкать друг другу пальцами в морду лица и т.п.?

Согласен.

alien131314:

Что еще интересно:

А вот еще вопрос.
На фото разобранный упорник.
Такой вопрос - как он стоял в цапфе?

AlexandrCNH
alien131314:

т.е. получается, что несбалансирован хаб ХР?

Не соосен, при чем тут балансировка самого вала, да еще и на таких маленьких удалениях от оси вращения.

avk2512:

Такой вопрос - как он стоял в цапфе?

Хреново. 😁

alien131314

цапфе ОР или ХР? На подшах цапф ОР есть крестик. А дальше все видно в мануале. Стр. 8 секция 2.

еще при внимательном осмотре вала выяснилось, что упомянутые завальцовки ( и более интенсивный износ ) - на противоположных сторонах вала. Такое ощущение, что хаб дает какое - то биение, которое раздалбывает вал. Кстати, сектора наибольшего износа - как раз там, где лопасти и цапфы.
Так что судя по всему, причина износа - либо в хабе, либо в лопастях.

brush
hobbykingby:

Давайте лучше выскажите мнение по поводу контрона 80ампер 112амперов тока

“…Я скажу вам при народе , ЗОЖ - это вообще … пиз…ж !”(с). 😃

Сударь знает толк в извращениях ??
…Тогда вам сюда - rcopen.com/forum/f63/topic356133/1905 😒
З.Ы. все уже там : Никита , Стас, Турбо…

avk2512
AlexandrCNH:

Хреново.

Эта пять! )))))
Но нет, стоял хорошо, работал долго и исправно, и до сих пор там работает.
Так каков будет ответ, Сэр? ))