2 RC Туполев Ту-134

Демонводитель
ADF:

All the time at full throttle?
Have seen some models on the web with 1.5-2 times less weight within the same dimensions and less powerfull EDF’s. It increases the efficiency over the weight ratio and overall flight performance, yet the model becomes less fast and doesn’t likes wind.
Here is the sample if a such concept:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAOUULpD04Y&lc=ZSh81Iv96LL…

• note the thrust >1 and great flying time for an EDF!

Very cool SU-37 or 34 ADF I only use full thottle at takeoff or to get out of a stall during flight.

[QUOTE=леньтяйщик;3241882]

Демонводитель:

“if you leave fish bones out cats will appear”!
yes. here such for example.:megalol:

😮 Beware of Giant Russian bears In kamchatka:o!

ADF

Very cool SU-37 or 34 ADF

It’s not a copy, it is something designed after. And it is not mine, I just spot it on the web.

The only thing I want to say - try to keep weight down even more. Just set the target - 30% less than planned and go for it. After all, it must fly better! 😉

Демонводитель
ADF:

It’s not a copy, it is something designed after. And it is not mine, I just spot it on the web.

The only thing I want to say - try to keep weight down even more. Just set the target - 30% less than planned and go for it. After all, it must fly better! 😉

I understand Now ADF, thanks VERY COOL!😁

леньтяйщик

Demondriver
Sorry, today I have a hooligans mood………
Whether you as in Russia call Tupolev’s airplane know? Тушка – a small nice carcass.😂😂
it for knowledge and for fun

Демонводитель
леньтяйщик:

Demondriver
Sorry, today I have a hooligans mood………
Whether you as in Russia call Tupolev’s airplane know? Тушка – a small nice carcass.😂😂
it for knowledge and for fun

Very funny Mr леньтяйщик!😁

ADF

Beside the joke, it’s a real existing russian slang. Big one, Tu-154, also calls “туполь” (this name used for both of them). Of course there is much more unformal names for thoose airplanes, but this two is the most used.

8 days later
Демонводитель

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I’m sorry I’ve been late with new Ty-134 Posts, but now I’m cutting the Ty-134’s top & bottom wing halves from 3mm depron foam.

10 months later
Демонводитель

привет русский язык друзья😁

простите я перебывать отсутствующий:)

тут самый последний мое Ty-134 успехи Фото

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

я предвкушать к иметь мое Pусский девочки на двойка месяцев😁

Прочнист

Предполагаю, строить собирается самолетик два месяца или уже строит. Дождемся оригинала

Muller

Думаю это то что есть на сегодня. Хорошая самолётина.

ADF

Looks very promising!
Can’t wait to see it in flight!

Демонводитель
Прочнист:

Предполагаю, строить собирается самолетик два месяца или уже строит. Дождемся оригинала

спасибо Сергей😁

Muller:

Думаю это то что есть на сегодня. Хорошая самолётина.

хороший женщины во ваш фото АлександрB-)

ADF:

Looks very promising!
Can’t wait to see it in flight!

давайте молиться коллега!😁

RedSun

Chris, you can open “DemonDriver Airlines” company with all your planes 😃 Muller knows where to find nice stewardesses 😃
Really nice model of Tu-134 ! This plane is called “little Tupol” or “Tupolyonok” in civil pilot’s slang.

Демонводитель
RedSun:

Chris, you can open “DemonDriver Airlines” company with all your planes 😃 Muller knows where to find nice stewardesses 😃
Really nice model of Tu-134 ! This plane is called “little Tupol” or “Tupolyonok” in civil pilot’s slang.

демонводитель авиакомпании . . . . . приятный!😆

благодарность😁

5 months later
Dreamliner

Hi Christopher! nice job! nice whistle!

P.S. Russian aviation experts call TU-134 - “whistle” (свисток)

EVIL

Хорошо получается!

А вот интересно, как летает L-1011? Я тоже собираюсь построить такой.

Dreamliner

те что на заднем плане? красиво получилось особенно в ливрее PanAM