Ground Station Windows LK24

Sergey_Fisher

LK24 без BT под Windows. У кого есть опыт установки, настройки и эксплуатации. Поделитесь пожалуйста!

Не могу заставить работать в приложении от DJI (есть специальная версия для Виндоуз www.dji.com/pc-ground-station/download_v1-doc). Между модемом и приемником есть коннект (зеленые индикаторы горят), а вот в приложении пусто: ни карты, ни коннекта к полетнику. iOSD пишет FS - т.е. коннекта от приемника к контроллеру нет

yurik999

Dji уже года как 3 забила На эту программу. Не работает. Но есть другая платная ugcs к сожалению.

Sergey_Fisher

Я еще до поддержки достучался. Посмотрим, что эти скажут

Sergey_Fisher
yurik999:

Dji уже года как 3 забила На эту программу. Не работает. Но есть другая платная ugcs к сожалению.

Vjaceslavs Arzannikovs updated a comment:

Good afternoon,
thank you for reaching out to us!
Unfortunately, UgCS does not support your type of autopilot (NAZA-M) and does not support DJI DataLink LK24.
Supported drone list you may find here: www.ugcs.com/supported_drones_autopilots

If you require any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Vjaceslavs Arzannikovs
UgCS Support Team

посмотрим что DJI ответит

yurik999

кстате появилась идея через ipad попробывать через gs pro для ipad, т.к драйвера на Bluetooth есть. но это если ipad найду.

Sergey_Fisher
Sergey_Fisher:

Vjaceslavs Arzannikovs updated a comment:

Good afternoon,
thank you for reaching out to us!
Unfortunately, UgCS does not support your type of autopilot (NAZA-M) and does not support DJI DataLink LK24.
Supported drone list you may find here: www.ugcs.com/supported_drones_autopilots

If you require any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Vjaceslavs Arzannikovs
UgCS Support Team

посмотрим что DJI ответит

DJI Support (DJI Support)

Dec 5, 2021, 23:19 GMT+8

Dear Sergei,

Hope you are doing well.

I am very sorry to tell you that the DJI products you are asking for, IOSD and PC Ground Station are no longer in service for years. I will try my best to help. But if I can’t find any solution, please forgive me. My apologies.

I have asked many colleagues but no one can support these products. Nobody knows how they work.

I tried to install it on my computer to figure out what is happening. But I am unable to install it. I am afraid that I can’t provide any other information.

I am really sorry about this.

If you have any further questions, please do feel free to contact us. We are always here to help.

Please wear a mask when going out, and keep your hands sanitized by washing and disinfecting them frequently. Stay Safe!

Best regards,
Fuyuan
DJI Technical Support
Online service: dji-glb.livechat-support.com/…/welcome.html?channe…
Service time: 08:30-23:00 (GMT+8)
YouTube: s.dji.com/DJI-Tutorials

Nov 26, 2021, 23:40 GMT+8

Dear Sergei,
Thanks for contacting DJI. We are grateful to assist you with your concern.

This is Fuyuan from DJI technical support. I got a message from our team and it is said that you need assistance with DJI’s products.

I am sorry that the information is very limited. To better help you with your concerns, kindly please provide more information about the problem you are facing.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

If you have any further questions, please do feel free to contact us. We are always here to help.

Please wear a mask when going out, and keep your hands sanitized by washing and disinfecting them frequently. Stay Safe!

If the problem is not solved yet, please reply to the email directly and it will reopen automatically. We are always here to help. Thank you for your kind cooperation.

You’ll soon receive a customer satisfaction survey for our service sent by the system automatically if we do not receive any further information from you in five days. Then, the email will be closed automatically by the system too. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
Fuyuan
DJI Technical Support
Online service: dji-glb.livechat-support.com/…/welcome.html?channe…
Service time: 08:30-23:00 (GMT+8)
YouTube: s.dji.com/DJI-Tutorials