Поможем энтузиасту?..

Ancher

Мне тут некто прислал:

---------------------------8<------------------------
i have a question for you , first i thank you for the nice video , will you help me ore your friends in moscow to find pictures off a kamov 50 and 52 alligator , becouse i want to build an rc helicopter of that type and i need all information and details for the scale . i have already a jetturbine , the mechanicks i can by in germany but i dont find no match about details like foto’s off the front beside and after , the rotor and so one ,i hope you ore your friends can help me , mabe whenn the heli is complete i can come to moscow and fly it there , it will be a worldprimer of this model . and iff posible you may contact me on my email so i can send the info to you , and 1 more question about the big meeting in moscow in august , do you know off there are kamov’s of this type present , i dont find nothing off the display , mabe i need to come to moscow to take foto’s off it , thank you in advanced , my name guido jennes and i fly also rc heli’s . i hope to hear you soon , and you are welcom here , bye guido.
thanks again . i love the russian helicopter . bye
---------------------------8<------------------------

Кому есть что ему ответить - welcome: gjennes-собака-pandora-точка-be

nullie
Ace_Hard:

А можно перевод?

Гвидо Дженнес просит фотографии Ка-50 и Ка-52, желательно крупные и с разных ракурсов. Обещает построить копийный турбо-соосник и представить его в Москве 😃

Ещё говорит, что приезжает в Москву в августе и спрашивает, где можно найти эти вертолеты чтобы пофотографировать.

beatl
nullie:

Гвидо Дженнес просит фотографии Ка-50 и Ка-52, желательно крупные и с разных ракурсов. Обещает построить копийный турбо-соосник и представить его в Москве 😃

Ещё говорит, что приезжает в Москву в августе и спрашивает, где можно найти эти вертолеты чтобы пофотографировать.

Найти можно в музее в Парке Победы на открытой экспозиции.