Пилоты из Лобни, Красной поляны - объединяйтесь? (с 01.01.2010)

frontera
badjo:

Такой как у тебя - никак

Он не программируется

но он писчит как-то, типа инициализируется… блин…

badjo

был у меня такой, да, пищать - пищит…

The Hobbyking SS series comes with a limited range of programming functions and are designed to be plug-n-play.
A perfect ESC for those looking for something simple to use and economic.

Что значит, имеет ограниченные функции программирования, и разработан как plug-n-play, для тех кого ДУШИТ ЖАБА.

Я свой запрограммировать так и не смог. Вот нарыл мануал, попробуй, может получиться:

SUP 50A ESC
David Bacon |
Bought 2, installed 1, and I found complete programming info elsewhere, so now I have it running fine. Do a search for “50 Amp Esc” and you might find the answers as I did.
Don’t give up until you have located the programming sheet and set it up properly.
Also make sure you supply proper control voltage, as it doesn’t have BEC. I started with 6V, and it would beep-out complaints, 4.5V seems to work fine. Just in case you don’t want to find the programming info, I will see if it fits in this review:

1. TAKE OFF PROP!!!
  2. Turn on Rec, ESC, then Xmit with throttle on full, listen to beeps:
  3. Musical tone, then 1 beep indicates that battery type can be programmed. This is repeated three times, then same but 2 beeps, then 3 beeps, 4, 5, and 6, all repeated three times, and it starts all over again. When you hear the one you want, go to 1/2 throttle. Here is what they mean:
    ONE=Battery
    TWO=Throttle
    THREE=Brake
    FOUR=Direction & Cutoff
    FIVE=Timing
    SIX=PWM setting
  4. Next you select the choice within that option, with beeps coded to say where you are, again each choice is repeated three times, and when you hear the one you want, go back to full throttle, here they are: (Short-Long)
    1-1 = NiCd
    1-2 = 7 cell LiPo
    1-3 = 6 cell LiPo
    1-4 = 5 cell LiPo
    1-5 = 4 cell LiPo
    1-6 = 3 cell LiPo
    1-7 = 2 cell LiPo

2-1 = Auto throttle range
2-2 = 1.1ms to 1.8 ms from Recvr
2-3 = Accelerate Fast
2-4 = Accelerate by ramp-up

3-1 = No brake
3-2 = Soft brake
3-3 = Med
334 people like this review.
SUP 50 A
David Bacon |
Darn, the programming instructions didn’t all fit, here is the rest:

3-4 = Hard brake

4-1 = CW rotation
4-2 = CCW rotation
4-3 = Cutoff soft (When battery low)
4-4 = Hard cutoff

5-1 = 2 to 4 pole motors
5-2 = 6 to 8 pole motors
5-3 = 10 to 14 pole outrunner
5-4 = Hi RPM outrunner (I think >20k)

6-1 = 8 kHz PWM for low RPM
6-2 = 16 kHz for outrunners

When done either:
A-Go full throttle to select another
B-Go low throttle to end and save
and you will get a long beep, and “Bob’s your uncle”

Next startup will give 2 beeps to confirm all is OK.

If you know more about the diagnostic beep, please share that with everybody, I could not find a list…
Thanks

frontera

померял… блин, лучшеб не делал…
в пол газа 35А, в 2/3 - 49, и до 67 - скачки… жесть, надо на 80А ставить по ходу… и это на винте 13Х8… а если 14х7 - лучше вааще не включать

badjo

Может это тебе поможет:
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=fr&…
На 80 ставить нельзя, нах. двигатель спалишь, у тебя рабочий ток 42А - поэтому подбирай проппелеры!!!
Наверное 12х6 надо, оптимально будет скорее всего.
ЗЫ: еще как вариант можно 13х6/7 деревяшку поставить…

михсер

“В прессе появились сообщения об очередном Неопознанном Летающем Светящемся Объекте, замеченном над населенном пунктом ЛУГОВАЯ, недалеко от кладбища.” —МИСТИКА:)😂

badjo

Завтра сбор около 11-12, буду не долго, максимум до 4-х.

erz

Я на дачу.Если будете делать облёт радуги,обязательно снимите это дело,уже свербит как охота посмотреть.

Khimik
badjo:

а чего это за белый купол?

Походу китайский фонарик. Поджигаешь, воздух внутри нагревается и оно улетает в никуда.

тренер46

через 30 минут мангал будет на поле.Кто присоединиться?Мясо каждый своё привозит:).

uv3dut
OtokoNoHito:

И не только…
Ещё он любит (как выяснилось сегодня) шашлык а когда ни кто не смотрит умело тырить шампура с сардельками прямо со стола… 😂😂😂

Cold_Fear

Да молодец Саш! какая оперативность.Только что с поля,а фотки уже есть.

badjo

Смотрю нормально полетали. Серега, у тебя по прежнему проблемы с лыжами?