AIR CRAFT CLOSED FOR SUMMER HOLIDAY
Hardware Failure brings early close
Air Craft was scheduled to close for summer holiday at 10:00 p.m. Japan time, July 21st. Unfortunately, our database server suffered a severe hardware crash almost 24 hours before the scheduled close. We had planned to keep the website open during the holiday so that you could view products and datasheet pages, but at this time it appears that rebuilding the server and database will make that impossible. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience, and will do our best to have the site fully operational again when we reopen on Monday August 1st.
All orders which were submitted before the hardware crash have been processed and are on their way via post. Confirmations will come via email.
Friday July 21 to Monday August 2nd:
* Air Craft email and telephone/fax service closed on Thursday, July 21, 10:00 am Japan Time
* Air Craft Website will re-open for orders on Tuesday, August 2nd, 11:00 am Japan Time
* Telephone, Fax, and Email will open again on Tuesday, August 2nd, 11:00 am Japan Time
* Please send your order-related Email AFTER August 2nd, 11:00 am Japan Time
* Orders will begin shipping again on Tuesday, August 2nd.
Technical Service email support will also be unavailable until Monday August 1st. Messages received at email@example.com during this period will NOT be answered after we return. We just can't "catch up" on 50+ email per day, and in so many cases you may have already found an answer elsewhere in the interim.
If you have questions about:
1) Warranty Claims
2) Problems with a product
3) General technical assistance
4) Product specs not listed on site
You MUST send your mail AFTER August 1st, Japan time
We give thanks for your patience and understanding, and apologize again for early closure.
THE AIR CRAFT STAFF