Новая версия прошивки
2014 Feb 19
• Enabled support for LiIon transmitter battery as an option on the System
• Enabled support for V-Tail B (electronically swapped ruddervator servos)
• Added access to the System menu directly from the Function menu.
• Added the ability to reverse Flap System controls for analog-style inputs
(Knob, Left and Right Trimmers)
• Updated telemetry to include the GPS Distance calculation found in our
• GPS supports a “home” altitude. This cannot be used to generate an alarm at
this time, but it does make it easier to understand altitude above ground level.
At the GPS status screen, press CLEAR to set the altitude to 0. This will also
set the “home” position for the Distance calculation.
• Telemetry “Settings” menu has new option to auto-populate the list of sensors
reporting from the model at the current time.
• Telemetry filename now defaults to the model name. It is NOT retained
through a power-cycle or when changing the model.
• Hidden Apple Mac files and directories are not listed in the SD menu screens.
• The telemetry menu has been added to the Function list.
• The Spektrum Vario Sensor SPM9589 may be used to report altitude data.
The radio does NOT support the vario functionality, only the altitude reported
by the vario sensor.
• Sailplane mode supports the trainer button as a Flight Mode switch option.
• In Sailplane mode, the camber system now properly supports a smooth trim
change on elevator between different flight modes.