Появилась новая прошивка Spektrum™ DX8 AirWare™ Version 2.00
• DSMX is enabled.
• DSMX/DSM2 bind mode is now shown on the main screen immediately to the
right of the Spektrum logo.
• DSMX/DSM2 mode selectable on the Frame Rate screen. Note that a DSMX
receiver is necessary for DSMX operation.
• Added support for new Telemetry sensors Airspeed, Altitude, and PowerBox.
• Receiver Voltage is now shown on the Min/Max screen.
• Telemetry menu is now a scrolling list, to improve ease of use as the number of
possible sensors increases.
• When setting the Flight Pack Voltage alarms, you can easily set the alarm points
based upon LiPo cell count, then tweak them to your preference.
• The low-level SD interface is updated to improve compatibility with PC’s.
• Mix and Gear switches can now be used in mixing functions to have the active
position either 0 or 1. These are named Mix-0/Mix-1 and Gear-0/Gear-1. The “1”
option is the same as the old Mix or Gear option, as the mix function was
previously active in position 1.
• The Timer Setup screen now hides information which is not related to the
selected timer mode.
• In Elevon wing types, the Flap System is enabled, providing the flap function on
Aux 1 and enabling proper elevator compensation. In this mode, the Aux1
channel would typically be used either as a drag brake or a spoiler.
• The Serial Number screen now includes an EXPORT function to make it simpler
to enter the serial number when registering a new radio.
• Mix Switch – The Mix Switch was sometimes treated as a 3-position switch.
• Mode-Change Recalibration – When changing between Mode 1 and Mode 2,
the throttle and elevator sticks were calibrated to different tolerances than during
• Telemetry Alarming – Corrected problem with multiple alarms on main voltage
sensor inter-acting with one another.