Коллеги, кажысь в полку моделей прибавление
что интересно на сайте производителя ни слова
я так понял они чуть укрупнили msr (или уменьшили sr?)и теперь на нем легче будет летать по улице
ходил по е-магазинам и что нашел:
Fast. Agile. Stable. Fun. The 120 SR is a single-rotor, fixed-pitch heli with positive stability for indoor and outdoor use.
The Blade 120 SR is a fixed-pitch heli that will give you the confidence to master the basics of single-rotor flight. Its unique rotor head was specifically designed to provide the inherent stability of a co-axial helicopter, but provide the agile control of a single rotor helicopter. Modeled after the popular ultra micro-sized Blade mSR, the sub micro-sized 120 SR is larger, faster, and more powerful -- which makes outdoor flight a reality.
It comes out of the box 100% factory built and equipped with a factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro, and fully proportional servos. A ready-to-fly version with 2.4GHz DSM2 transmitter and a Bind-N-Fly version without transmitter, for those who already own a DSM2 aircraft transmitter, are available. Both include a 1S 500mAh Li-Po battery and a single-cell, Variable Rate Li-Po charger as well as an AC power supply.
- Sub-Micro Size
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
- Unique rotor head designed specifically to provide inherent stability of a co-axial helicopter, but provide the agile control of a single rotor helicopter
- Factory installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully-proportional servos
Type: Sub-Micro Fixed-Pitch Single-Rotor Helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter: 12.5 in (318mm)
Gross Weight: 3.75 oz (106g)
Length: 12.5 in (318mm)
ожидается Expected to be in stock:
- Blade 120 SR - RTF Sub Micro Helicopter
- 2.4GHz DSM2 Transmitter
- 1S 500mAh LiPo
- Variable Rate LiPo Charger w/ AC Power Supply
- Blade Warranty & Support
Friday August 06, 2010
у кого глаз наметан по фоткам - что там интересного можно сказать?