Plans: Sukhoi 26-29 "Cruz del Sur"

Jorge

Hello people. perdon for write in English.
I love Sukhoi 26-29
I do not have a motor,90, so Autocad of by means I reduced the scale in a 13%, this way takes it to a spread of 1.30mts and in the nose I put a O.S to him. 46 AX. The original size seemed to me too small like for,90, is more for the,46 could be reduced still less. (12-11%) In the site of Erik are several photos of the construction, as well as several links to other sites of aeromodelista that constructed it
First that makes were the lateral ones, they do not have any type of complication, when uniting the two parts and to add the reinforcements of slanting and frames is left a structure very rigid. The frames make them in their totality in overlay of poplar in a thickness of 3mm, except for the F1 that makes it in slanting but it lasts in 4mm. After having armed the drawer that lodges to the fuel tank and to stick the false frames that give form him sukhoi, I began the armed one of the wings. It is necessary to construct the wings in this point since if no, we could not construct the anchorage of the wings fuse. It is important to consider the angle whereupon the ribs stick, exists in the plane a marked triangle as “Wing rib angle guide” is fundamental for the correct aligned one of the ribs

Plans and article:
rc-flying-models.blogspot.com
…blogspot.com/…/sukhoi-su-26-parte-i.html
Regards! Jorge!