ikarus osd (osd + автопилот + наземеная станция + перекл. камеры +...)

cstrike

The problem is not in the receiver GPS!
If you put the old firmware, then everything is working correctly.
The rate at HUD Resumen shows correctly.
The rate of the console displays correctly.
In the OSD is incorrect.

JuanTrillo

Easy full instalation

(1) Ikarus
(2) BTS555
(3) Motor Regulator
(4) Motor
(5) Gps
(6) Dragon Link antenna
(7) Fy20A
(8) Rx Dragon Link
(9) motor batery
(10) Connector video batery
(11) Interruptor video batery
(12) Interruptor motor batery (bts555)
(13) Reset Fy20A

Saludos
JuanTrillo

cstrike

if the camera to edit in the sun or bright portion, the band for telemetry which is situated in the left side of the fuses and telemetry indicator (red or green circle) lights red. You can do that, this band was always on a black background?

JuanTrillo
cstrike:

if the camera to edit in the sun or bright portion, the band for telemetry which is situated in the left side of the fuses and telemetry indicator (red or green circle) lights red. You can do that, this band was always on a black background?

Turn with a little screwdriver the pot marked like brightness. Its posiible.

JT

cstrike:

Guauuu. Very impresive instalation. What did you happend from 13 minutes? Fail with ppm encoder?

Today we have tested with very safisfaction ant-tracker. You can begin to change installation of your tracker system at roof of car and circulate while flying very soon.

JT

cstrike:

The problem is not in the receiver GPS!
If you put the old firmware, then everything is working correctly.
The rate at HUD Resumen shows correctly.
The rate of the console displays correctly.
In the OSD is incorrect.

That right and it has been detected. There is a bug in ground speed (caza). Use ground speed (texto) till new firm.
Thanks

New functions added:

• Fail safe in motor channel (for Futaba T7C users)
  • Possibility to open welcome menu (with autodetect gps & ready to fly) without to quit any conector of batteries. Only combination of stick + installing reset buton (easy)

JT

cstrike:

Can you post your autopilot configuration?

Have you tried to reinyect saved video to capturer card to test if you can reproduce video and also plane in movement over map?

I recomended to use auxiliar instrument for fine adjust of ikarus.

JT

cstrike
JuanTrillo:

Turn with a little screwdriver the pot marked like brightness. Its posiible.

Thanks, I’ll try

JuanTrillo:

Can you post your autopilot configuration?

I can only put in 5 days

JuanTrillo:

Have you tried to reinyect saved video to capturer card to test if you can reproduce video and also plane in movement over map?

try

JuanTrillo:

I recomended to use auxiliar instrument for fine adjust of ikarus.

I do not quite understand how to work with it, I was a FY-20, now I bet CO-pilot on the ground calibrates all fine, but when you climb up attitude indicator goes out.

JuanTrillo:

What did you happend from 13 minutes? Fail with ppm encoder?

I do not know what it is, on the plane I do not PPM ENCODER, he is on my repeater, I changed it PPM ENСODER, but the fault appears again, I despair not know what it is.

Google MAPS want, I can not fly away from this.

JuanTrillo
cstrike:

Why I will not turn on the menu in OSD?

Easy Answer. For security reason , in case of any bad electrical contact in video bat, Ikarus OSD startup protocol check if motor batery is conected. In this case go directly to flight windows.
To access to OSD main menu, Ikarus must start without motor bat.
I have installed two interruptors, One control video bat, and the other one control BTS555, than also make function of amperimeter.

New release of firmware include a combination in stick in emiter while pushing reset buton (i send you a electrical scheme) to acces main menu in osd

JuanTrillo

GeeBee

При заказе “лоханулся” и заказал GPS приемник без шнурка под Ikarus. Подскажите что в нем находится. Если я правильно понял там стабилизатор на 3.3v для питания приемника GPS и это же напряжение подается на 6 ногу приемника VBASKUP, т.е 1 и 6 ноги приемника соеденены. Или я лшибаюсь?
Заказывать щнурок и ждать еще 3 недели уже сил нет.

cstrike

JuanTrillo thank you.
can give me the language file, I’ll try to translate your application into Russian.

joni86
GeeBee:

При заказе “лоханулся” и заказал GPS приемник без шнурка под Ikarus. Подскажите что в нем находится. Если я правильно понял там стабилизатор на 3.3v для питания приемника GPS и это же напряжение подается на 6 ногу приемника VBASKUP, т.е 1 и 6 ноги приемника соеденены. Или я лшибаюсь?
Заказывать щнурок и ждать еще 3 недели уже сил нет.

так резистор последовательно в цепи питания раняет напряжение сч 5 до 3.3(3.2-.3.5сам мерял) и конденсатор между массой и плюсом стоит вот и все. Т.е. не стали испанцы на стабилизатор заморачиватся просто поставили резюк и все ок. можете применить любую схему питания на 3.3 вольта и все будет работать, а можете просто резистор воткнуть.

В эксплуатации Икаруса замечены были глюки с ГПС, основательно подошел к данному вопросу итак что выяснил: Питание ГПС через резистор не является источником стабильного напряжения, по датащиту питание 3- 4.2 вольта вроде как в пределах, сигнал с ГПС идет в двоичном коде т.е. 1 0 уровень 1 для Икаруса +5 вольт т.к. питается Икарус от него ГПС максимум может дать 3.3 так вот при подключении к Икарусу потребителей в роли Камер и передатчика сигнала заставляем грется преобразователь питания икара и от перегрева появляется дрейф в мозгах уровня лог еденицы с датчика в какой то момент не достаточно и спутники отваливаются. Решается установкой буфера в цепь сигнала который питается от Икаруса и приравнивает уровень 1 до уровня питания ИКаруса т.е. до 5 вольт. Схемка простая микруха 9050 без всякой обвязки. Установил себе весь день летал полет нормальный вместо 5- 7 спутников или обрыва 9-11 стабильно ловит и нет пропаданий.

GeeBee

Уже применил - стабилизатор на 3.3 v. А на 6 ногу GPS что подают ? Если я правильно понимаю если она в “воздухе”, то просто не будет “теплого” старта"?

joni86

1 нога +3,3 2 нога земля 3 нога сигнал к икарусу на 3 ногу икаруса 4 нет 5нет 6 нога +3,3

joni86

Можно ли реализовать пан тилт при включении автопилота управлять камерой вместо крена и высоты т.е. на праом стике передатчика? Или как по другому без использования доп каналов?

For JT Can i control pan tilt by right stick my transmitter when plane are flying on autopilot mode? In auto mode fly elevator and aileron control by ikarus and if mixng ail and elev chanel in this moment to pan tilt will be good

cstrike

у меня так и сделано, только я рудер и газ на пан тильт настроил, но правда это реализовано с помощью микса на пульте и требуются доп каналы

joni86

cstrike a а скольки канальный у вас передатчик?

Парни, Вы бы еще фотки и схемы выкладывали апгрейта Икаруса. Я имею ввиду как Вы с питанием сделали. Было бы интересно глянуть что вышло, а то не все “секут” в электроники, но повторить за Вами смогут( сам такой😒)

JuanTrillo
joni86:

Можно ли реализовать пан тилт при включении автопилота управлять камерой вместо крена и высоты т.е. на праом стике передатчика? Или как по другому без использования доп каналов?

For JT Can i control pan tilt by right stick my transmitter when plane are flying on autopilot mode? In auto mode fly elevator and aileron control by ikarus and if mixng ail and elev chanel in this moment to pan tilt will be good

Good idea. I will solicite implementation.

Thanks
JT

cstrike

JuanTrillo

Вот мои настройки (во вложении).
Вот видео полета с этими настройками.
Какие параметры необходимо изменить?
Я доволен работой автопилота, но может можно сделать что то еще лучше?

Here are my settings (in attachment).
Here’s a video of the flight with these settings.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R88Bk2H2-9o

What settings need to change?
I am pleased with the autopilot, but it may be to do something even better?

JuanTrillo

Gain IR=0,7 ¿Are you using COPILOT?
Altitud elev = 45º guauuuu If i use this parameter in my plane become delphin

Thanks for the info.

JT

cstrike:

JuanTrillo

Вот мои настройки (во вложении).
Вот видео полета с этими настройками.
Какие параметры необходимо изменить?
Я доволен работой автопилота, но может можно сделать что то еще лучше?

Here are my settings (in attachment).
Here’s a video of the flight with these settings.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R88Bk2H2-9o

What settings need to change?
I am pleased with the autopilot, but it may be to do something even better?