ikarus osd (osd + автопилот + наземеная станция + перекл. камеры +...)

JuanTrillo

Altitud elev = 45º guauuuu If i use this parameter in my plane become delphin

If you have autopilot=fixed alt and base altitude is 170m and servo motor (center) is 1449 and servo motor (max) 1933 and you have calibrated OK IR.
¿What happend when you fligh manual at 485 m altitude and change to autopilot?

1. your plane will change motor to min (965 us) That is 0.0 A of consumtion and
  2. your plane will move elevator to change pitch to 45º with a fast decrease of altitude of 485-170=315m

I recomended change altitud elevator to 10º maximum with Pich gain drive limit to 0,4 max and change medium motor to a us value similar to sustain consumtion. For example if your plane can mantain altitude with 5A, then put equivalent PWM value in medium motor value. You can use an amperimeter and wizad channel to calculate it.

JT

cstrike:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX-i3s8mvqY

на 2.30 минуте замер амперметр
на 3.50 минуте, при включении “полет домой” самолет начал пикировать, в результате чего как мне кажется он набрал скорость около 100 км\ч и оторвался элерон.
Сейчас все восстановил, но если лететь домой с высоты превышающую домашнию высоту, то он начинает пикировать. Причем все оттримированно, в ручном режиме бросаю стики - летит ровно. Калибровку серв делал, “Update center” нажимал.
Что делать?

at 2.30 minute measurement ammeter
at 3.50 minutes, when you turn on “flight home” the plane began to dive, which I think he got the speed around 100 km \ h and detached aileron.
Now everything restored, but if we fly home from a height exceeding the height of the home, it begins to dive. And all trimer, manually throw sticks - is flying straight. Calibration serv done, “Update center” clicked.
What should I do?

cstrike

Thank you.
I will change
"altitud elevator to 10 º
Pich gain drive limit 0,4 "
Where better to change the value of the motor, servo ranges or Driv Lim?

JuanTrillo
cstrike:

Thank you.
I will change
"altitud elevator to 10 º
Pich gain drive limit 0,4 "
Where better to change the value of the motor, servo ranges or Driv Lim?

Change medium value of servo range.
I am preparing your maps. I will send you today.

JT

cstrike

Thank you.
It is very difficult to communicate, do not know much English, do not know Spanish.
You can detail the algorithm of the engine in the autopilot?
Under what conditions do these values?
servo range
servo motor min value -?
servo motor center value -?
servo motor max shaft -?
when the plane gains altitude, the value of “max value”?
when straight flight, the value “center shaft”?
when the plane above waypoint, the value of “min value”?

JuanTrillo
cstrike:

Thank you.
It is very difficult to communicate, do not know much English, do not know Spanish.
You can detail the algorithm of the engine in the autopilot?
Its very well explained in post below indicated. If p=0,02 1/P= 50 m. if you have fixed altitude of 170 m. in autopilot maximum motor below 120m. medium motor with 150 meter altitude and minimum over 220 metes

Under what conditions do these values? Under autopilot
servo range
servo motor min value -? see before explication
servo motor center value -? see before explication
servo motor max shaft -? see before explication
when the plane gains altitude, the value of “max value”? proportional to diference between actual and fixed by user.
when straight flight, the value “center shaft”? yes
when the plane above waypoint, the value of “min value”? yes. If diference is biger than 1/p

Post #372 Pid functions
Post #306 & #318 & #262 Auxiliar instrument

JT

cstrike:

JuanTrillo
Please do me a map of google earth. Thank you.

FTP: 195.78.229.247
User/Passw: aeromodelismo / virtual
File: cstrike_maps.rar

If you encounter any problem send me by Privete Mesage your email.

JT

cstrike
JuanTrillo:

FTP: 195.78.229.247
User: aeromodelismo
passw: virtual
Folder: Ikarus/eng_manual
Files: Manual_Ikarus_OSD_v.0.92_english.doc OR Manual_Ikarus_OSD_v.0.92_english.odt

This is not final version with all betas release add-on. We are finishing spanish and english versions.

Thanks
JuanTrillo

Thanks, I downloaded cstrike_maps.rar.
Could you give a language file for the console, so I can translate the program “console”?

JuanTrillo
cstrike:

Thanks, I downloaded cstrike_maps.rar.
Could you give a language file for the console, so I can translate the program “console”?

Manual in english version editable ODT & DOC format. Look at root of ftp.

JT

GeeBee

Подскажите как добавлять карты “своей местности” в Ikarus?

JuanTrillo
GeeBee:

Подскажите как добавлять карты “своей местности” в Ikarus?

Ikarus create a directory structure usually in c:\imagemaps, -configurable location in config consola / directory- saving georeferenced pieces of bitmaps at diferents resolutions.
To save on disk maps and use on fly field you only have to enter in route manager and locate in interest point. Then move around to save maps. Use differents altitudes using mouse buttons.

JT

GeeBee

Такая проблема еще возникла: Ikarus не видит 2 канал пульта. Пульт AURORA 9, приемник 9 каналов, подключен через PPM Encoder V2 (Codificador 8Ch Trama PPM). Консоль и прошивка последние. Режим ППМ.
В ветке кажется кто то задавал такой вопрос, но я ответ не нашел (а может плохо искал). Что надо сделать, подскажите.

JuanTrillo
GeeBee:

Такая проблема еще возникла: Ikarus не видит 2 канал пульта. Пульт AURORA 9, приемник 9 каналов, подключен через PPM Encoder V2 (Codificador 8Ch Trama PPM). Консоль и прошивка последние. Режим ППМ.
В ветке кажется кто то задавал такой вопрос, но я ответ не нашел (а может плохо искал). Что надо сделать, подскажите.

Try translate to english, please . Imposible undestand with any translator. Maybe somebody can translate and i can help you.

JY

GeeBee

Problem similar described in #352.
I managed to clarify that at switching-on IKARUS (connection videobat), on connectors 2,3 and 8 (servo control input) isn’t present 5V. On connector GPS 5V is. Numbers of connectors of p.7 Manuals.

Проблема аналогичная описанной в #352.
Мне удалось выяснить, что при включении IKARUS (подключении videobat), на разъемах 2,3 и 8 (servo control input) нет 5V. На разъеме GPS 5V есть.
Номера разъемов стр. 7 “Руководства”.

GeeBee

Проблема решена.
Дело было не в бобине… в приемнике.😦

GeeBee

Опять проблема.😦
Как управлять меню в консоли?
задал управляющий канал, настроил на него микс223. Проверил длительности в калибровке -+5 примерно получилось. Сохранил калибровки.
Икарус на тумблера не реагирует - на экране висит меню и ни чего не могу сделать.
Попробовал микс убрать и подключить один тумлер - реакции ни какой.
Кто прошел это уже - расскажите как мне это пройти по шагам.

How to operate the menu in the console?
Has set the operating channel, has adjusted on it микс223. Has checked up duration in calibration - +5 it has approximately turned out. Has kept calibrations.
Икарус on the toggle-switch doesn’t react - on the screen the menu and that I can not make hangs.
Has tried to clean and connect a mix one тумлер - reactions what.
Where there can be errors?

JuanTrillo
GeeBee:

Опять проблема.😦
Как управлять меню в консоли?
задал управляющий канал, настроил на него микс223. Проверил длительности в калибровке -+5 примерно получилось. Сохранил калибровки.
Икарус на тумблера не реагирует - на экране висит меню и ни чего не могу сделать.
Попробовал микс убрать и подключить один тумлер - реакции ни какой.
Кто прошел это уже - расскажите как мне это пройти по шагам.

How to operate the menu in the console?
Has set the operating channel, has adjusted on it микс223. Has checked up duration in calibration - +5 it has approximately turned out. Has kept calibrations.
Икарус on the toggle-switch doesn’t react - on the screen the menu and that I can not make hangs.
Has tried to clean and connect a mix one тумлер - reactions what.
Where there can be errors?

Verify ikarus osd config // control // ppm # canales=cualquiera.

In case no effective post configuration and autopilot configuration. Are you sure 223 configuration in your tx is right?
Try test with 3 pos interruptor.

JT

GeeBee

Конфигурацию проверил - соответствует.
Пробовал 3-х позиционный переключатель - реакции нет.
При включении пульта в каком положении должен быть 3-х позиционный переключатель?
При настройке mix223 важна длительность или проценты?

Configuration has checked up - corresponds.
Tried 3 item switch - reaction isn’t present.
At panel inclusion in what position there should be 3 item switch?
At adjustment mix223 duration or percent is important?

JuanTrillo
GeeBee:

Конфигурацию проверил - соответствует.
Пробовал 3-х позиционный переключатель - реакции нет.
При включении пульта в каком положении должен быть 3-х позиционный переключатель?
При настройке mix223 важна длительность или проценты?

Configuration has checked up - corresponds.
Tried 3 item switch - reaction isn’t present.
At panel inclusion in what position there should be 3 item switch?
At adjustment mix223 duration or percent is important?

In 223 its very important to be precise in percent and us each position.
I show where to change control mode

JT

GeeBee
JuanTrillo:

Verify ikarus osd config // control // ppm # canales=cualquiera.

The reason was in it, I specified used channels 😦
With 3 item switch works, the mix 223 should be arranged still.
Thanks

Причина была в этом, я указывал колличество используемых каналов:(
С 3-х позиционным переключателем работает, микс 223 надо подстраивать еще.