ikarus osd (osd + автопилот + наземеная станция + перекл. камеры +...)

tusik

Так полетел ктл-нибудь на Икарусе или нет? Подумываю себе о таком.

Икарус выпустил приблуду за 25 баксов, для стыковки с FY20. Цепляется
Буду брать на тест

sh-an

Подскажите можно ли связать IKARUS с приемником CORONA 8сh 40 Mgz, и как это сделать?
Управлять OSD разобрался как, а вот как управлять рулями не понятно, может нужен спец приемник который выдает все сигналы на один выход?
Кто разобрался, наставьте на путь истинный:-)

Я пригласил на этот форум Элладио (разработчик Ikarus) из Испании. как только он пройдет процедуру регистрации мы сможем получать консультации из первых рук. Очевидно что все мы столкнулись с одними и теми же проблемами при подключении Ikarus. Надеюсь он сможет нам помочь. Единственно он будет писать на английском языке, но думаю это не проблема. Для того чтобы он нас понимал прошу Вас писать грамотно т.к. перевод будет делать гугл хром.

pavlohold

For the developer IKARUS. Whether will be IKARUS for multicopters ?

JuanTrillo

Hello:

My name is JuanTrillo and came from sevilla, spain. I am a member of betatester group of ikarus and i would like to help you to answer your questions.

The traductor from russian to spanish in google chrome is very bad so please make quiestions using simple words or basic english terms if possible.

Thanks all

JuanTrillo

JuanTrillo
pavlohold:

For the developer IKARUS. Whether will be IKARUS for multicopters ?

Sorry Ikarus is developmed only for airplanes.

JT

max_5026

Juan, pls say, Ikarus undestand map file for OziExplorer (format ozf, ozf2)?

Luka

JuanTrillo, Ikarus had experience connecting to the receiver Futaba R617FS RSSI?

Thank you for designing!

JuanTrillo
Luka:

JuanTrillo, Ikarus had experience connecting to the receiver Futaba R617FS RSSI?

Thank you for designing!

I am sorry . I only use 433 Mhz Rc systems.

JT

max_5026:

Juan, pls say, Ikarus undestand map file for OziExplorer (format ozf, ozf2)?

We are studing incorporate maps from ozi Explorer. Now the priority is to finish beta test of uplink and antenna tracker. The betas units run perfect.

Do you know there is a new console & osd firmware release?

instructions
aeromodelismovirtual.com/showpost.php?p=150468&pos…

JuanTrillo

Juan manuel Trillo

1.Where can I buy the RX PPM & RSSI for connection to the scheme Standard PPM connections?
1.Где можно купить RX PPM & RSSI для подключения по схеме Standard PPM connections?

2.Will the V-tail mixer when connected to the scheme of Standard PWM connections?
2. Будет ли работать V-tail смеситель при подключении по схеме Standard PWM connections?

3.What transmitter do you recommend to use when connecting to the scheme Standard PPM connections?
3. Какой передатчик вы рекомендуете использовать при подключении по схеме Standard PPM connections?

thanks

JuanTrillo
241176552:

Juan manuel Trillo

1.Where can I buy the RX PPM & RSSI for connection to the scheme Standard PPM connections?
1.Где можно купить RX PPM & RSSI для подключения по схеме Standard PPM connections?

2.Will the V-tail mixer when connected to the scheme of Standard PWM connections?
2. Будет ли работать V-tail смеситель при подключении по схеме Standard PWM connections?

3.What transmitter do you recommend to use when connecting to the scheme Standard PPM connections?
3. Какой передатчик вы рекомендуете использовать при подключении по схеме Standard PPM connections?

thanks

There is an optimal solution for ppm rx with rssi long range fly : dragon osd
For tx i recomended wfly 9 channel. Why? There are lots of pilot using it and no problems. There are instruction to program 223 control of ikarus. AND for the future… Trainer port has ppm-in and ppm-out, very important for a very simple conection of the UPLINK, soon in market.

Uplink is an usb ppm generator than combined with ikarus can make a lot of new featured very impresive.

For tail v-mix you need a receiver with ppm stream conection, like dragon link or thomas 433 systems.
Now I am flying with a home-made 433 Mhz system designed by Fred in www.aeromodelismovirtual.com very easy to fabricate BUT without failsafe. It don´t matter with ikarus, because it detect failsafe by no-signal, but a lot of pilot prefer tx/rx system with fail-safe.

Maybe my explication is too long. If you dont understand any, ask again. dont worry.

JuanTrillo

JuanTrillo
Tell please, I correctly understand logic of connection Ikarus OSD to the receiver?
Скажите пожалуйста, я правильно понимаю логику подключения Ikarus OSD к приемнику?

joni86

Получил данный приборчик, все работате без особых заморочек, все собрал на столе подключил ПО встало на семерку без проблемм, понравился способ передачи телеметрии на приборы в виде кодированной полосы в левом углу видео потока. GPS при 5 спутниках на 5 метров соврал при наложении на карту.

JuanTrillo
241176552:

JuanTrillo
Tell please, I correctly understand logic of connection Ikarus OSD to the receiver?
Скажите пожалуйста, я правильно понимаю логику подключения Ikarus OSD к приемнику?

Yes. You can visit this link about ikarus & ppm encoder.

JuanTrillo

joni86:

Получил данный приборчик, все работате без особых заморочек, все собрал на столе подключил ПО встало на семерку без проблемм, понравился способ передачи телеметрии на приборы в виде кодированной полосы в левом углу видео потока. GPS при 5 спутниках на 5 метров соврал при наложении на карту.

I can not understand. Bad traslate of my browser. If you need any help from me,please add questions in english.

JuanTrillo

cstrike

как подключить xbee? есть схема подключения?

joni86

Сегодня облетал самолет с ИКАРУСОМ на борту, отлично рулит система стабилизации Co-pilot со своими мозгами, на икарусе только газ и рудер, по высоте стабильность±5 м ито во время виража падает. сразу после отрува от землю включаем автопилот и пошел на первый вэйпоинт)). Учавствовал только при посадке чуток на себя и все летает полностью сам.

For Juan manuel Trillo^\: Hi. Can IKARUS avtopilot SYSTEM take information about failsafe from chanel THOThE? i USE Spektrum DX7 and on this RC contol failsafe use only chanel trothe I think that if ikarus system can take information from variable chanel, you system will be compatible with JR_Spektrum RC control. Can you modern software you system? If you can do this I will buy from you in bulk regularly.

JuanTrillo
joni86:

Сегодня облетал самолет с ИКАРУСОМ на борту, отлично рулит система стабилизации Co-pilot со своими мозгами, на икарусе только газ и рудер, по высоте стабильность±5 м ито во время виража падает. сразу после отрува от землю включаем автопилот и пошел на первый вэйпоинт)). Учавствовал только при посадке чуток на себя и все летает полностью сам.

For Juan manuel Trillo^\: Hi. Can IKARUS avtopilot SYSTEM take information about failsafe from chanel THOThE? i USE Spektrum DX7 and on this RC contol failsafe use only chanel trothe I think that if ikarus system can take information from variable chanel, you system will be compatible with JR_Spektrum RC control. Can you modern software you system? If you can do this I will buy from you in bulk regularly.

Can you use 1000 -2000 microsec range fot throttle and to get 2100 microsec in failsafe ?

JT