Ask about the cockpit fixation pin!

nguyenhai

Hello everyone on the forum! i’m new, i’m building an airplane, specifically it’s YAK130, i have quite a lot of problems with it
First about the cockpit, how to fix the cockpit, open and close, does it have a locking mechanism, no one can give me information about the cockpit latch structure people!

Yury_Nosov
nguyenhai:

Hello everyone on the forum! i’m new, i’m building an airplane, specifically it’s YAK130, i have quite a lot of problems with it
First about the cockpit, how to fix the cockpit, open and close, does it have a locking mechanism, no one can give me information about the cockpit latch structure people!

Hi Hai

What is the stuff your plane made of?
Is it foam, wood or plastic?

Generally, you can make your lock as a piece of magnet, or by self-tapping screw, or by rubber.
There are a lot of types.
If you put some pictures, it will be more useful.

nguyenhai
Yury_Nosov:

Hi Hai

What is the stuff your plane made of?
Is it foam, wood or plastic?

Generally, you can make your lock as a piece of magnet, or by self-tapping screw, or by rubber.
There are a lot of types.
If you put some pictures, it will be more useful.

thank you! I see one person in the group did something, I want to do the same, but do not know what it is, please give me information about the cockpit latch product like this.
drive.google.com/file/d/…/view?usp=sharing

Yury_Nosov

As far as I can see there is latch like this:

780,65 руб. | Бесплатная доставка, 10 шт., навесной люк, замок для RC лодки/самолета, модель 3 мм, защелка для кабины с пружинной запасной частью

a.aliexpress.com/_mtOnTuh

As for me, it is too expensive one.

nguyenhai
Yury_Nosov:

As far as I can see there is latch like this:

780,65 руб. | Бесплатная доставка, 10 шт., навесной люк, замок для RC лодки/самолета, модель 3 мм, защелка для кабины с пружинной запасной частью

a.aliexpress.com/_mtOnTuh

As for me, it is too expensive one.

wow,